WHY PUGLIA CREATIVA CLUSTER ASSOCIATION
- To give a single voice to the fragmented micro cosmos of Apulian creative and cultural enterprises (CCIs) supporting them in future challenges: innovation, internationalization, transnational mobility, sharing economy, cross-fertilization;
- To pursue a systematic interaction between regional, national, EU policy makers;
- To work for inclusion of cultural and creative industries into relevant strategies for unleashing their potential in terms of local development;
- To develop cross-collaboration with traditional industries.
WHAT WE DO FOR OUR MEMBERS
- We build a community creating and strengthening networks and clusters to innervate local economies with contaminations and positive impacts.
- We promote the growth of our members facilitating the access to in-depth information about financial instruments and measures, nurturing positive interaction with Public Institutions.
- We professionalize our members promoting vocational and training actions and knowledge transferring.
WHAT WE DO FOR THE DEVELOPEMENT OF CULTURAL AND CREATIVE SECTOR
Following the EU Policy Handbook on CCIs policies, Puglia Creativa works for:
- creating precondition for the development of CCIs: we propose legislative drafts, reforms of legal framework, simplification of rules and procedures, researches and studies.
- strengthening of cultural and creative industries: we prompt financial and support instruments dedicated to CCIs
- fostering spillover effects and cross-sectorial impact, spreading creativity across the rest of the economy
WHICH ARE OUR PROJECTS
- investments in innovation, digitalization and technology
- innovation of cultural languages and contents qualifying products and services
- development of management skills and business model
- strategies for audience development and market access
- Identification of the competitive advantages and analysis of market-targets
- Creation and participation to European networks and cluster
- Voucher for internationalization
- Lifelong learning
- Transnational mobility