Puglia Creativa, as partner of ChIMERA Project, took part to the International Conference and Investment Forum of Creative and Cultural Industries hold at Museum of Architecture and Design – Mao, Fužine Castle, in Ljubljana, the last 4th and 5th October.
This are the numbers of the International Conference and Investment Forum of Creative and Cultural Industries realized in Ljubljana the 4th October: 150 participants, 30 speakers, 10 established investors from Italy, Slovenia, Spain, Portugal and France. During the roundtable have been discussed relevant questions and aspects about prospects and challenges of CCIs in next future as audience development, crowdfunding, clustering and networking, innovation, financial instruments dedicated to sustain CCIs and start-ups and have been presented best practices from Italy, Slovenia, Spain, France and other countries. The conference contributed to exchange innovative practices and successful CCI policies into Mediterranean ecosystem.
The 5th October at the presence of relevant Business Angels: Nina Dremelj –Slovenia, Branko Drobnak – Slovenia e Carlo Asquini – Unicorn Trainers Club and Investors: Luka Planic – ABC Accelerator; Kleita Zeqo – IDEA Consult; Niko Klansek – Delo Startup Studio; Vito Pinto – Sviluppo Basilicata; Roberto Passarelli – Cofidi, have been played the Start-up Competition between nine start-ups, previously selected from the project’s partners.
Great ideas have been presented from participants:
1. RaVR, represented from Sébastien Aubert;
2. Nuwa Technologies, represented from Keivan Djafari Zad;
3. Kick ass plate, represented from Ajda Flašker;
4. Swipe story, represented from Donato Santacesaria and selected from Puglia Creativa;
5. VIRTEW, represented from Alex Passoni;
6. Mosaics Libres, represented from Glòria Queirós;
7. Kaitiaki, represented from Fabrizio Macchia;
8. Shouzz, represented from Crispino Lanza and selected from Puglia Creativa;
9. Shirting, represented from Elena Fajt.
But only one have found all judge agree, so Shirting, a Slovenian startup with a project designed to promote local designers and awareness of fashion industry environmental impacts, won the competition. Shouzz, our start up, has been 3rd in the ranking.
More info on International Conference, here
More info on Start-up Competition, here